· School of Arts and Creative Industries at London South Bank University
· Centre for the Study of the Networked Image: http://www.centreforthestudyof.net
· Research development, PhD supervision and Photography teaching
· Deadline for Applications 8th April, Interviews will be held on 9th and 10th May, with a Starting Date of 1stSeptember.
· Application form and Job Description available at: jobs.lsbu.ac.uk/
The postholder will take a leading role in the development and assessment of the School’s research activities, together with teaching photography at BA and MA levels. The person appointed will manage The Centre for the Study of the Networked Image, supervise PhD students, run post graduate seminars, including the CSNI summer school, create new external collaborations, teach across the photography subject area and develop research funding strategies.
For an informal discussion of the post please contact Associate Professor, Daniel Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org